1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Death of someone who couldn't love himself

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by kickoff-time, Jan 25, 2012.

1. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

No, don't pull out all stops. I'll be fine. Let me eat my PopTarts now.

Thanks and I won't post here again.

Another very stupid mistake on my part by thinking I could somehow post and it would help in the long run.

2. You better get yourself some fucking help.
    You need it.

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

No, please post here. Come back, let us help you if you need it. There's lots of people who can help you.

And I can speak for everyone here -- we're glad you're OK.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Have you ever looked at the ingredients in a Pop Tart?
    You really need to get on a better diet.

PS - glad that you are ok

5. rmanfredi

rmanfredi Active Member

KOT - who is to say that it won't help in the long run to post here? I think everyone here wants to know what's going on in your life and to try to find out some ways to help you. You would be amazed how many people have felt incredibly low at some point in their lives. Talking - even to Internet people - helps. Please feel free to PM me or anyone here if you want to talk.

6. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

We care about you, which is why we decided to pull all the strings to try and reach out for you.

Talk to us, we are good listeners.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

If you're typing about suicide on an anonymous message board, the answer isn't PopTarts.

Get help. Just do it. Today. Good luck.

8. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

kot, maybe you don't want to post here again because you're feeling a little embarrassed. You weren't expecting this reaction?

So sign up with a different handle. Don't leave. There are worse ways to spend your time than with a bunch of people who want to keep you around--yes--literally.

9. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

Thanks that makes me feel a ton better. I have tried to get help and even went to an emergency room as some suggested. They couldn't care less and acted as if I was wasting their time.

Only thing that will help is time and money - lots of money.

10. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

In the long run, it will help. You aren't seeing the long run right now. You will.
    Be thankful that so many people took an interest in your wellbeing so quickly.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

This board is full of people who have been through some low times in a falling industry. We've been there as a group. We can help...spiritual help and practical help.

12. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Then give yourself the time.

Draft saved Draft deleted