1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Death of Elimidate/Blind Date

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by thegrifter, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

There's a promo they run for this show's website, where the head of Joey Greco just randomly pops up on the screen, surrounded by a bunch of swirling broken hearts. Freaks me out every time.
    Other than that, this show has certainly had its moments. Always love it when Joey pops out the cellphone and it's the Cheaters detective, Gomez. Joey would say, "Talk to me Gomez," and you knew some shit was about to go down. Although we never saw Gomez on camera (at least when I watched the show for a few months) you always knew he was on top of things. Gomez kicked ass.

2. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

With the cancellation of Blind Date, does that give host Roger Lodge more free time to be on "Jim Rome is Burning" and hosting Rome's radio show, since he's Rome's lapdog?

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Studs was funny back in the day. Was that a Fox show or was it just so smutty that only Fox affiliates would buy it in syndication?

As for the freshly expired shows, I have to agree with Dooley. Those shows were disgusting and it was impossible to enjoy watching a show with such shallow morons. Even if the girls were unspeakably hot.

Draft saved Draft deleted