1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

dearest oregon:

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by king cranium maximus IV, Feb 24, 2008.

1. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

stop it.

what's the point, really? you don't look scary. the only "buzz" you create is people laughing at you.

i mean...sequins. insane.

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

They are pretty distinctive. The Ducks were in LA yesterday. Maybe they were nodding towards a possible trend of sequinned attire at tonight's Oscars?

3. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

a uniform made of ears would also be distinctive.

4. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Sshhhhhh, don't give Knight ideas.

5. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Worked for Dolph Lundgren in Unversal Soldier.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Did someone die of dysentery?

7. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

TTIUWOP of sequins.

8. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Those unis were pretty bad.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

their fb unis suck even more.

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

When Phil Knight bankrolls your athletic department, it's difficult to stay independent.

11. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Oregon athletics have the worst uniforms in the history of sports. Every time I think they can't humiliate themselves further, they manage to come out with something astoundingly worse. They have ventured beyond the usual frontiers of Uni Fail and are now deep in the trackless wastes of Outer Uni Fail, where no major university or pro sports team has gone before. They left ChiSox jammies, Whalers/Flyers long pants, Astros/Padres eyesores and arena-football-faux-space-age gear several hundred miles back down the trail. They're all alone now.

12. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I'm still standing by my beliefs -- the Oregon cheerleaders are my clubhouse leaders in terms of talent, and for the most part, their unis makes it all the better.

Draft saved Draft deleted