1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear Syracuse...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by D-3 Fan, Mar 25, 2008.

1. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

... Whine about the NCAA "snub"? You were 2-3 against us this year, all on your home court. Enjoy the offseason.

Warmest regards,
    The Atlantic 10 Conference

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That was the first Final Four I watched. I went to a two-day party at a friends, and we played a two-on-two basketball tournament in which my best friend and I finished second. Then Jeff, my friend, threw up because of all the wings and pizza and soda he inhaled. It was the last time he threw up without any alcohol in his system. He even remembers the date.

Boy, was sixth grade a fun time.

3. This place is weird

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

says the guy who replaced an Eric Byrnes avatar with one of Daniel Day-Lewis eating ice cream.

Eff you man. Why don't you go rent an apartment in China or something!!

5. It's a milkshake, damnit.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Does it bring all the boys to the yard?

7. This place is weird.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Geez. The board responds to a few threads about dominatrix stop words, self-inflicted surgical wounds and softball and it gets a rep.

9. Don't forget about Loverboy (like that was possible)

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I miss Eric.

11. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

This reminds me of one of the most classic lines I've heard. Soon after Syracuse wins the national title, the camera pans to Boeheim's wife in the stands and one of my buddies remarks "This might be Boeheim's first championship, but he's already got the trophy!"

12. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Did they whine this year? Last year they were right.

Draft saved Draft deleted