1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear President Bush, as the 6th anniversary of 9-11 approaches ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by heyabbott, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Oh, no doubt. Catching Bin Laden should be no harder than catching a virus at a whorehouse. Apparently.

Jeez, I'm not Bush's biggest fan and I wouldn't vote for him in 2008 if he could run unless Hitler won the Democratic nom, but there's probably a really good reason that Bin Laden hasn't been caught in the however many years since he started his terror antics, and I bet it has something to do with being hard to catch. Go fig, right?

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Kinda hard to catch bin Laden when we're pouring money down the hole into Iraq.

Wasn't this war going to pay for itself? You know, with Iraq's oil revenues?

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

They let him go at Tora Bora, and I'm assuming that it was intentional. Something to do with an embarrassment to the Saudi Royal family and their good friends the Bin Ladens. Cheney, always a loyal fluff girl to the Sheiks and Princes who run the Halliburton Arabia, got Rummy to provide a perfect escape route to the Pakistan border, where a US presence would be difficult to maintain.

As usual, Boy-Bush did like he was told and sold his country out for some silver and pension.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Meat --

You're telling me that given six years, unlimited resources and the full might and power of the American military and war machine, there's someone, anywhere on this earth we can't find?

5. Meat --
    It is a hard job.
    That's why you should DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN DO TO DO THAT JOB RIGHT, and not bleed off time, and resources, and attention to some place else where you can "demonstrate your will" by producing the worst clusterfuck in the history of American arms.

6. heyabbott

Go tell Steve Spurrier he's 6'6" 225 and can run a 4.21 40 and likes to run after he catches the ball.
    Guarantee he'll be in South Carolina for Freshman Orientation

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

'yab --

Don't you think Bin Laden would rather play for Saban?

8. Actually, he is 6-6.
    Saban IS bin Laden.

9. heyabbott

YES

10. markvid

markvid Guest

For those of us at work, we thank you...

Gees...

11. heyabbott

edited for your pleasure

12. markvid

markvid Guest

Yeah, ok...

Draft saved Draft deleted