1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear Poindexter:

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Sep 25, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

What the hell is your cat stalking in your side sig? Is it food? Is it vomit? Some kind of living organism? A toy? Shit? A hairball?

It's freaking me out and I'm curious. Thank you for your prompt attention in this matter.

Sincerely,
    Darin Erstad's Hairline

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

That's my 13 year-old cat, Ashley. This summer she brought a lizard into the house (after biting off the tail) for a little play time. The lizard was still alive, but not very happy. We snapped the picture with my camera phone.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

The lizard looks happier than your cat. "Beat it dad and take the phone with you. This shit's between me and the soon-to-be-livin'-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain, Mr. Lizard here."

Thanks for the answer. I was hoping it wasn't shit or a hairball. Our younger cat gazes at hairballs like that.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Lord, how I love you sometimes.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

LOL

Ashley: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' (cats), who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

"Who's Lizzie, daddy?"

"Lizzie's dead, baby. Lizzie's dead."

Draft saved Draft deleted