1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear Michigan GOP: The word is ... VAGINA!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Baron Scicluna, Jun 16, 2012.

1. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

One Michigan Republican has a suggestion
    http://eclectablog.com/2012/05/more-misogyny-in-the-michigan-house-of-representatives-rep-frank-foster-calls-union-nurse-a-ct.html

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, you knew this was coming.

Incidentally, if he walked into most neighborhoods in South Lansing and began shouting out orders to the residents, Butchie-Boy Silver-Spooner Ken-Doll Paleface Teabag Boy is goddamn lucky he didn't leave with his balls stuffed down his throat or strapped to the bumper of a pickup truck.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The part that I find interesting about that is that he doesn't have a son listed on his web site?

A family-values Republican fathering a kid out of wedlock? Say it ain't so!

4. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

Maybe he doesn't want to own up to having a kid with autism?

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It would be interesting to see how much public assistance money he is scamming/claiming on behalf of the kid (my bet is that's the deal).

Of course the Gannettoid rag on the scene will jump right on the issue. We can expect a probing expose no later than about 2019.

6. Baron Scicluna

Nah, scamming money can't fit in a vertical and isn't a passion topic.

7. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

I'll give him the benefit of doubt and guess that he's banging the mom and "my son has autism" sounded better at the time than "the son of the woman I'm sticking it to has autism."

8. Magic In The Night

Magic In The Night Active Member

So, I'm guessing that live interview on Lawrence O'Donnell's show on MSNBC last night probably didn't help Brown's cause?

9. Baron Scicluna

As if the Michigan GOP couldn't step in it any further ...

Draft saved Draft deleted