1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dear Eric Byrnes:

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Oct 13, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

GO GET A FUCKIN HAIRCUT!!!!!

:D ;D ;D :D

(or at least a comb, Jesus Christ)

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

And stop appearing on ESPN, ESPN2, Fox, etc.

3. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

LOVE the look. Looks like himself.
    If he did go and get a haircut, and slick it all back, and wear a pin-striped suit, you'd all be ripping him for "sellout out to the man". :D

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

He looks like he's been out on the town with Nash and Nowitzki.

At least button up the shirt. Only the top button should be unbuttoned.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

There's got to be a middle ground. He looks like he just rolled out of bed after an all-night bender (which just might be the case).

I give him credit, he looks very at ease in the studio. He also came up with the line of the playoffs tonight when Jeannie Zelasko asked him what the players call Scott Spiezio's silly wisp of a goatee (just a small strand from the middle of the lip on down below the chin).

Byrnes: "The tickler." :D ;D ;D :D

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

7. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

Yeah, I couldn't believe he said that out loud :D

No doubt ol' Jeannie knew exactly what he was talking about. Not sure about Kennedy.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah she couldn't change the subject fast enough could she?! :D

9. casty33

casty33 Active Member

Would you youngsters please tell me something. Do guys Byrnes' age, many of whom wear their hair that way, think it looks good? What do I know? All I know is my hair is always combed and, at my age, I'm happy I still have all my hair.

10. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I think Byrnes was showing Zalasko the shocker.[/footballbat]

11. leo1

leo1 Active Member

casty, i'm 33 so i don't know if that qualifies as youngster in your book but i think when people like byrnes look that way, it's because they can. they just don't care what other people think. and if i was a professional athlete i probably wouldn't care what other people thought of my appearance either.

12. casty33

casty33 Active Member

Yeah, leo, you are a youngster to someone who turned 60 a week ago. Funny, I don't feel any different than I did at 59, or 58, but suddenly it sounds a lot older.

Draft saved Draft deleted