1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Deadwood movies still a go (UPDATE: or not)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lantaur, Jan 15, 2007.

1. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Take it for what it's worth; David Milch says he has every intention of making those two two-hour "Deadwood' movies.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-davidmilchdeadwoodmovies,0,2242495.story?coll=zap-news-headlines

2. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Re: Deadwood movies still a go

Gotta hand it to Milch - he may have fucked up this situation flatter than hammered shit, but he can still stand before us beholden to no human cocksucker.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Fuckin' shit yes, cocksucker! Deadwood is the pussycat, mutherfucker. Piss tits.

4. Franklin

Franklin Member

These films will master television with aplomb. Those that doubt me... suck cock by choice

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Will they say "fuck" a lot in the movie?

6. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

The latest: a 50-50 chance. Worse if John From Cincinnati gets re-upped (another reason I won't watch it ;) :)).

http://www.cctextra.com/blogs/tvfreak/2007/07/deadwood_movies_dead.html

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

It;s not looking good at all. As Olyphant advised in an interview two weeks ago, don't hold your breath.

8. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I've just started getting into it. I'm at the point in the first season where a guy just rode into camp holding an Indian's head by the hair. That and Bill just got shot. Good times, you cocksuckers.

9. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

"Some goddamn point a man's due to stop arguing with his-self and feeling twice the goddamn fool he knows he is 'cause he can't be something he tries to be every goddamn day without once getting to dinnertime and fucking it up. I don't want to fight it anymore, understand me Charlie? And I don't want you pissing in my ear about it. Can you let me go to hell the way I want to?"

10. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Yeah, that one.

Draft saved Draft deleted