1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Deadwood 6-25 (Spoilers alert!)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Anyone else ever wish Sol Starr would kick Trixie in the ass?

2. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

it looks from sunday's preview that it's possible big dan may be not long for this earth. I'll miss him if hearst has him put away.
    if that happens, al loses his primary muscle. hearst could cut al's legs out from under him, which could set up his downfall -- if the show is to mirror what I've read actually happened in deadwood.

3. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I think Dan's safe for now, for two reasons: 1. W. Earl Brown co-wrote the next week's episode (3-5) and has said Dan figures heavily in it, and 2, in real life, Dan eventually opened his own joint.
    Does anybody else think they're setting up Adams to turn on Al? We've already seen Adams turn on the magistrate, and I don't believe he's a historical character - who knows what direction they can go with him.
    There's been spec that one of the regulars gets brokeback with Langrishe - my money's on Dan.

Draft saved Draft deleted