1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Deadspin's List of the 10 Worst Men In Sports

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Feb 1, 2011.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

How did you not post Wlat?

2. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Orenthal could also be in the "double murderer who walked" division or "Nevada inmate" division.

I'm not sure Ron Franklin's transgressions quite rival Rae Carruth's, either.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

In some corners, his first transgression earned him a standing O....

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

This is a list about sports.

5. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Met Vick. No desire to meet any of those others, though.

Despite the fact that I'm not quite sure if it's in fun or not (I'm guessing not, but correct me if I'm wrong), your infatuation with Vick and the fact that I enjoy watching him play football is highly amusing.

Also, in case you missed his 4,000th tweet on the topic, Jason Whitlock approves of Craggs' rant on Cowherd.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Rush.

You can say it.

It's okay.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Donald Sterling coming in first made me wonder again how the hell the L.A. Clippers survive?

Aside from comically blowing every first-round pick they've ever had, I have never heard of anyone who is a Clippers fan, knows a Clippers fan or has a second cousin who knows someone who knows a Clippers fan.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I've met everybody on my list, except Cowherd and I'm not proud of this, but I've been on his show probably 15-20 times. The radio station where I used to work would pimp us out to all of the national ESPN shows. I used to really like Kobe, but I know too much about that case and while only he and the girl know if he raped her, I know people who have seen the photos of the girl after the incident and he definitely beat the shit out of her.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Bill Simmons.

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

He only has the tickets so he can see the real teams in the league.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Isn't Billy Crystal a Clippers fan?

12. He and Penny Marshall.

Draft saved Draft deleted