1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dead like me?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Wow. Is this scarier than having surgery performed and the anesthesia not working?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070917/od_nm/autopsy_dc

"Dead" man wakes up under autopsy knife
    CARACAS (Reuters) - A Venezuelan man who had been declared dead woke up in the morgue in excruciating pain after medical examiners began their autopsy.

Carlos Camejo, 33, was declared dead after a highway accident and taken to the morgue, where examiners began an autopsy only to realize something was amiss when he started bleeding. They quickly sought to stitch up the incision on his face.

"I woke up because the pain was unbearable," Camejo said, according to a report on Friday in leading local newspaper El Universal.

His grieving wife turned up at the morgue to identify her husband's body only to find him moved into a corridor -- and alive.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

It's probably better, though, than being woken up by the dull sound of dirt falling on the wooden box you're laying in.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Sorry, sir.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/47045/

And, yeah. I'd say that's pretty terrifying. That's probably as close to death as you're going to get without, you know, actually dying.

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Ahh, sorry :-[

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

No sweat off my sack.

Draft saved Draft deleted