1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DC Metro Riders: Pants Pissers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

So what you're saying is, people get frustrated when something they rely on doesn't work the way it's supposed to. Have you clinical studies to back up this hypothesis?

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I follow the Unsuck guy on twitter, and while there are occasions when the people he retweets complaints from are valid in their bitching, a lot of people just bitch or the sake of doing so. It can absolutely be a pain in the ass and I've been inconvenienced on it before. But I've also been inconvenienced while driving around the region, too. All in all, the Metro is still in fairly good shape. Some shit needs straightened out, and the bureaucracy there needs an enema. But it's not nearly as bad as some people like to complain. Sometimes it's just "first world problems" that make you roll your eyes.

Draft saved Draft deleted