1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daytime Emmys

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TwoGloves, Jun 15, 2007.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Rachael Ray sporting cleavage. Who knew?

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

3. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

And I think people did know, given her FHM spread years ago

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Just rooting for the As The World Turns people until Seinfeld special comes on HBO at 10.

Michael Landon's daughter already won one; she's been playing a dual role for past few months.

5. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

You expect it there. Not on national TV.

6. John

John Well-Known Member

I'm not really seeing it.

[​IMG]

7. Hustle

Hustle Guest

I'd say the FHM bikini thing is a little different than a looowwww-cut dress. Hell, she was sitting next to a 15-year old girl in the opening scene (at least she looked 15) who probably saw more RR boob than she ever imagined possible.

I also embarrassed myself in front of my wife by telling her that Kyle Lowder used to be on Days. But I quickly made up for it by not knowing that the first winner was the famed Laura from GH.

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

In other news, Bob Barker received a going-away gift as Daytime's best game show host.

They can name that award in his honor right now.

Nice send-off to BOOOOOOOB BARKER!!

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Why no love for Days of Our Lives? They should get some kind of award for basically repeating the same story lines every year. And I never would have guessed Elmo was black or a man for that matter. Anybody know how much a daytime actor or actress banks?

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

That show is so fucking awful. My wife watches it, and it's so horrid I can't even get into it by association. I make fun of it whenever I "watch" it with her. Even she says it's awful. Nothing ever happens on that show. Allison Sweeney is hot though.

When Bo and Hope lost their kid, I swear, that funeral lasted six months. You had Hope wailing about the New Years Eve crash on July fucking 4th.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

BYH - I was watching it one time and I swear dude shot a gun on Monday, the bullet didn't hit the victim until Thursday.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

And yet a kid on the show can age 10 years or more in six months or less. Will Roberts is the only kid in the history of Days who's been allowed to age at the regular rate, but probably only because no one would believe Alison Sweeney (who is indeed hot) as the mother of a 25 year old.

What's sad, though, is that Will was born only about a year or so after Belle and Philip, both of whom left him in the dust eons ago. Abby Deveraux may in fact have been born prior to Brady, Belle and Philip but is still stuck in Teenland.

And yeah, I know way too much about this show. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted