1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

David Vitter -- Sex Machine

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

No, a few of the most radical ones do, but that's no different than the extreme left's version of family value pimping, which is to basically say that every whacko measure that is voted down some how hurts "the children"

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

He did, and you can watch the video here:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/2007/07/the_sanctity_of_marriage.php

3. zagoshe

Then he's a hypocrite, but he ain't the only one in Washington D.C. and him being a hypocrite has nothing to do with him being a Republican, a lot to do with him being a politician and everything to do with the fact that he can't keep it in his pants.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Fennie finds another Republican to blast.

Could someone who has the time to research dig up five blistering attacks by this man on the sexual escapades of any democrat?

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

And it gets better and better
    http://blog.nola.com/updates/2007/07/no_madam_ids_vitter_as_client.html
    And then this gem from the Nation.
    http://www.thenation.com/blogs/capitalgames?bid=3&pid=212734
    Vitter wrote in an opinion piece that Clinton must be impeached because he was morally unfit for the office, and if assuming the timeline in the T-P is correct, it was at the same time he was not doing anything kinky or weird with Wendy Cortez.

6. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

I wonder if he was wearing edible undies as he spoke. Strawberry? Root beer?

Sorry, Zag, but if you're pushing to amend the Constitution to protect the institution of marriage while plowing a long, crooked furrow through the brothels of Washington, your hypocrisy is especially rank. The Kennedys never presumed to limit with whom the rest of us might snuggle.

7. zagoshe

I agree, this dude deserves to be ripped. I just wish Fenian and others of his ilk were so vigiliant in rooting out and calling out and exposing ALL of the hypocrisy that goes on in Washington, not just the hypocrisy of people from the other side of the aisle.

You know, like those Democrats who champion public schools and teachers unions and fight tooth and nail to make sure the public school system remains intact as is and that our tax dollars are used to keep teacher's unions happy --- yet send their kids to private schools. I won't name names but......

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Zags, that won't happen. As he'll tell you, Washington didn't know evil until Bush II came to power.

My attacks on FenPhen are exactly because of that. He's as objective as the role I play. Those who really know me know how anti-corporate I am (the base of the GOP dollars come from this faction). I'm also anti-Congress, period. All of them are people whose souls were bought for a price. Fourteen percent is all you need to know. They are the base of the growing illegitimacy in Washington. Before Bush, NBC's "The Fleecing of America" regularly exposed Congressional shit. Sadly, some of the FenPhen train of followers think Tom Coburn, whose mission has been to root out some of this shit, is a (borrowing a FenPhen phrase) foof.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You've got a selective memory, then.

Louisiana Republican State Central Committeeman Vincent Bruno, yesterday said Vitter should resign or "join the Democratic party where they think that kind of behavior is OK."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/thenation/20070711/cm_thenation/1212761

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Well, that's pretty clear.
    They are the party that narrowly defines "sexual relations."

11. zagoshe

that's called fair comment and criticism big boy

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

No, that's called catching zag in another outright falsehood.

Granted, it's like calling the retarded kid for double dribble, but I had some time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.