1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

David Geffen may have sunk Hillary today

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Simon_Cowbell, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Arm: Any DWI's immediate relevance would coincide with Richardson's sustained insane crusade regarding driving alcohol levels within New Mexico. I hate drunk drivers, and they should have the book thrown at them, but I also don't believe "one bottle of beer" should equal "drunk", and when
    you're talking 0.06 . . .

2. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Why would Rudy ever be at Shea? I thought he was a baseball fan.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

He's a fan of benevolent tyrants, which is why he frequents the Bronx on summer evenings.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Henry, you really should be above that tired Vince Foster meme.

No matter how many times Rush baselessly accuses a political enemy of murder, it doesn't get any truer or any less distasteful.

5. Ragu --
    Performance skills aside, which I grant you, and stipulating that she has the same problem with the AUMF vote on Iraq that Edwards has -- and Kerry had -- what positions has she changed for the purpose of political ambition? I'm serious, because I can't think of one, and I don't like much of what she stands for.

Draft saved Draft deleted