1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

David Carr signs with Panthers

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Apr 6, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Sportschick has confirmed that the men of SportsJournalists.com suck giant donkey balls. She posts pictures of girls for them, but they won't post pictures of Dave Carr for her.

2. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Watching the David Carr with the Texans has shown me only one thing. Playing behind that o-line every sunday and not getting pissed about it is quite amazing.
    I would really like to see what he could do with a good o-line. Hell,at this point, Carr would be happy with a decent one.

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Here you go, SC ...

[​IMG]

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Sportschick has confirmed that Sam Mills is her new favorite poster. Dave with the long hair even :D

5. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I don't know about all that, SC, but I relate to the longer hair better. Can't do buzzcut ... sorta reminds me of buzzkill ...

6. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

I'm not saying that Fox is going to hand the job over to Carr but I am saying that Carr can be a better fit with that Panthers Offenese then Delhome.

7. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Why are you even talking on this subject.

8. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Um, what?

Sam is one of the more respected posters on here. You, not so much. And Sam knows what he's talking about. You, again, not so much.

9. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Sam, I think this photo is more to SC's liking. :D

[​IMG]

10. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

David Carr is from Bakersfield, Calif. That photo is of him from Stockdale High School. I'm not a stalker at all and I lived and left Bakersfield long before he was ever there, but I do wish him well, especially if DeShaun Foster can ever stay healthy (I covered Foster's three seasons at Tustin High School in Tustin, Calif.).

11. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

http://www.khsd.k12.ca.us/stockdale/DirDavidCarr/David.htm

12. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

MAN YOU KNOW WHAT NONE OF YOU ON THIS SITE KNOW WHAT HELL YA TALKING ABOUT CAUSE U WRITE FALSE SHIT.

Draft saved Draft deleted