1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Danica Patrick/Milka Duno - not BFF

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That's the problem. Danica is NEVER in the right when she goes storming down to someone else's pit box. Save it for the garage or a driver's meeting.

Someone at AGR should be telling her this. Of course considering the man who owns her car was one of the whiniest babies of all-time, this behavior is probably encouraged.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

One of these days she's going to get into it with a driver and he's going to clock one of her crew guys and his reason is going to be "Because I couldn't hit her."

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

It's about time someone (Milka) got in Danica's face and gave a taste of her own medicine when it comes to trying to facedown someone on pit row.

I was hoping for one of them to slap the other and get it on.

But seriously, if something needs to be said or address, damnit, take the shit inside the driver's meeting or away from the cameras. I don't give a shit who was wrong or right, act like fucking pros and take it inside and deal with it.

4. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

Danica qualified 15th for this week's race. There's no Duno to blame for this one. Maybe she's starting to lose whatever fastball she did have. I don't know. I don't really follow IRL. My guess is Andretti-Green will dump her in a couple of years. She'll try to go to NASCAR and become the next Kyle Petty.

5. Clerk Typist

Clerk Typist Guest

Patrick and Tracy are starting in the same row. That makes the over-under on the Tracy accident what, the first turn?

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Sometime between "gentlemen" and "start your engines".

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Paul Tracy fourth and Danica Patrick three laps down... what did she bitch aboot today?

8. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

She got slammed into from behind by Marco, in a remarkably bush league maneuver on his part. She stalled in the corner and had to wait for a restart.

I think whe was 4 sports behind Tracy when it happened.

9. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Brilliance

10. lono

lono Active Member

Danica and Milko would revive NASCAR's dismal attendance.

Two girls, one Cup.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

N-i-c-e...

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Yeah, because NASCAR has tens of thousands of empty seats every week.

That must've made for a fun postrace Andretti Green meeting.

Draft saved Draft deleted