1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Danica, I'm starting to hate you now

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by D-3 Fan, Aug 6, 2007.

1. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

Having encountered her personally, she's a b****, and she's getting what she deserves. O-for-3 years and counting ...

2. Not even close. Stewart has won races and championships, and his approach has always been take no prisoners, even with his buddies in the sport. Danica is a whiner. The more I hear from her, the more it sounds like she feels entitled to win. Doesn't work that way.

3. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

That's what I've heard.

I have to say, watching the IRL finale yesterday, when Danica spun, one of the tv guys made a comment saying that it was a strategy to help her teammate win. Uh, no guys, she just can't drive.

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Much like the initial post of this thread. Well, aside from the bad grammar part.

5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Danica unquestionably can drive. She's fearless in traffic and can run flat all day. But pit-road spins and stalls are rookie mistakes she has to stop making. And she could probably stand to make more friends on the track, she seems to be complaining often about those around her.

From a media standpoint, I've seen good and bad. In a press conference setting she can be very charming, with a small pack of writers and no tv cameras she'll get that look of complete dread. But she does answer questions well, even the ones she's faced a million times.

Draft saved Draft deleted