1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Danica, I'm starting to hate you now

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by D-3 Fan, Aug 6, 2007.

1. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Who is Manske rumored with nowadays? I could have sworn I saw a sizeable ring on her finger a few weeks ago on the Speed Report, but this Sunday there was nothing.

(I usually don't dabble in such rumordom, fwiw, but Manske was with a local network here before heading for Speed, and of course her track interests are so well known...)

2. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Maybe Danica ought to have heeded that one guy's advice and gone back into the kitchen...

3. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

I was prepared to rip into you for saying how you're starting to hate Danica McKellar. You could never hate Winnie Cooper.

Then I open the thread and go "oh, THAT Danica..."

Rip away. :)

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

If you're dating Danica, do you ask for roadhead?

5. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Not if she's driving.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If she can't finish, I don't want her to start.

7. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Nothing worse than a DNF...

8. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Danica was OK at first, but then she went too far.

9. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Danica is quickly becoming the Anna Kournikova of motor sports. Win a race toots, then you can talk trash.

10. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Caused by an exploding rubber. That would be a shame.

11. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

After watching the accident ad nauseum, I came to a similar conclusion as Danica (in that Wheldon was probably more at fault than Franchitti), but she was *extremely* lucky that Dario's car sailed completely over hers.

One thing about Danica ... she can be a great quote, but right after a race, she tends to be a bit emotional and lets things spew.

If this happened in fendered cars, we'd be hearing more about the postrace sniping between these two drivers than Dario's flight through the air.

12. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

So, Tony Stewart, but cuter.

Draft saved Draft deleted