1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dangers of unprotected sex

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Blitz, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Only if you hire her three times ...

She's once ... twice ... three times a girlfriend. [/lionelritchie]

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Leinert's girlfriend cleans up a lot better than I remember.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

hey, i'm all for people bumping uglies at any point and time they want, but to say they were boyfriend and girlfriend for a day so that makes it alright is bullshit. she got hosed by a professional athlete and got pregnant. let's not turn this into love.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Tom, IIRC, they were boyfriend and girlfriend for a while before she got pregnant, like a year or two.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What happened to the cashless society?

Anyway these two were a couple for quite a while, I believe. It wasn't just one drunken frat party. Probably several drunken frat parties, at least.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

then i was wrong. please accept my apology ijag.

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

You never know what goes on in a relationship. I mean, he could have thought she was the "one and only, like for forever." Or, she could have stopped taking the pill without telling him because she wanted a kid (hey, it happens folks). Or, maybe he pulled out every time and the law of averages and healthy swimmers beat both of 'em. Or, maybe it's not really his kid. Or, who knows.

Bottom line - the person who gets screwed the most in this ordeal, sadly: the kid.

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

really? the kid's alive because of this tryst. his father's rich. sounds to me like he'll be okay. many kids have it much, much worse. :eek: :eek: :eek:

9. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Money doesn't buy love. Or 2 parents. Or a good household.

10. That's pretty funny.

11. shockey

shockey Active Member

what evidence is there that the child is being deprived of love? i'm not arguing that it's an ideal situation. just that it ain't that bad for the kid, compared to millions of other sorry situations for children. open your eyes, sxy. :eek:

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

and, you are easily amused. somehow i'm not shocked by that fact.

Draft saved Draft deleted