1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dancing With the....well...um....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by dooley_womack1, Aug 29, 2011.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Well that ramped up quickly.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I don't have my glasses on and at first glance, I thought you said Chaz was a mule... which isn't totally inaccurate...

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I'd say a man who walked on the moon is a bigger name than a Kardashian. And Emmitt Smith and Chad Johnsoncinco may be bigger, too

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

fixed...

5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Johnsoncinco is a bigger name than Kardashian.

By two letters.

6. dooley_womack1

Heck, I think Cloris Leachman would become the top name of this cast if she joined it

7. imjustagirl

Ricki Lake is a bigger deal than Cloris Leachman.

And no one's going to complain about seeing Elisabetta shake her bon bons.

8. dooley_womack1

Maybe 10 years ago, Lake would be a bigger deal. Fans might want Michael Bolton back before too long

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It's funny, you can usually pick out the "sitting duck" each season who appears to have been cast with the intention of not making a "real celebrity" feel bad for being the first out. Usually someone with an ABC contract: A bachelor or bachelorette, Kenny Mayne or a comedian - I can't figure out who it is from the current cast, I'd guess it was the soap guy, but I figure they will play up him being an Iraqi vet.

10. imjustagirl

DEFINITELY not the soap guy. He's actually a motivational speaker. They wouldn't use him as bait.

I think it's Chaz Bono.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It would look horrible to vote the tranny off in week one... I agree that it won't be the soap opera guy, not given his history...

Maybe Nancy Grace?

12. imjustagirl

No freaking way. Nancy Grace is polarizing. They won't lose her. Not right away, probably week 3 or 4.

Maybe Elisabetta. They lose a hot chick pretty early usually, and no one has any attachment to her.

Draft saved Draft deleted