1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dancing with the Stars set for shark jump

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Aug 25, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'll catch Lance and Warren later. They're the only two I care about any more. :D

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I can't think of another top 10 show that has had more medical emergencies. I'm almost waiting for someone to drop dead on the show. Julianne Hough is going to have surgery Tuesday and be back dancing next Monday. That's awesome.

3. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

So we're down to the final 3 couples....Brooke & Derek, Warren & Kym, and Lance & Lacey. What are your predictions based on last night's performances? Brooke was such a shoo-in all year, but L&L have stepped it up the last few weeks, and Warren & Kym's "Proud Mary" was just fantastic.

I honestly am not sure.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I haven't watched last night's show yet. Stupid job.

But I have put Lance and Lacey as the favorites for the past two weeks. Seems like they keep improving and Brooke hasn't.

I thought Warren had taken steps back, but I'm glad to see you say he had at least one great number last night.

5. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

I hope Sapp blows out his knee.

Draft saved Draft deleted