1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dancing with the Stars set for shark jump

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Aug 25, 2008.

1. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Leachman: Has Been (with legs!!....Couldn't believe what I was watching!!!).

Jeffery Ross: May beat out Tucker Carlson in the "'He Gone!!' after one public phone-in poll vote" Department (One can dream, can't we?).

2. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

but ross had a great line about kim kardashian's (sp?) butt and stealing leachman's leg move for the judges was pretty funny.

3. redsox99

redsox99 Member

This season by far has the hottest women dancers ever. And I was impressed with Misty, who is a damn beast on and off the sand. My money this year is on Brooke Burke or Toni Braxton and you know Julieann will not get voted off because of the ratings she brings every week. Maybe Susan Lucci will hang in as well for all us old timers who remember her from way back in the day when she was THE HOTTEST thing on daytime TV.

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Was it Ross who said she was so old one of her breasts was marked "white" and the other "colored"?

5. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

No, Gilbert Gottfried said that.

6. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

I thought there were a lot of pretty good dances, for week 1.

Jeffery Ross is so out of there....or Rocco...they were both horrid. Susan Lucci was bad too.
    Ted McGinley did pretty well. Warren Sapp made me laugh out loud as he just looked like he was having so much fun, as did Misty.
    Warren's partner Kym appears to have purchased new boobs over the summer.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Thought I was the only one who noticed. 8)

8. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Is summer a good time to buy them? Is that when there are specials or something?

9. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Mmm, Kim Kardashian

10. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

i love cloris leachman!

11. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

Shouldn't McGinley replace someone else about three-quarters of the way through the show?

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I've just now started tonight's show, and I missed Misty May-Treanor last night...but I've missed Maks much longer.

Mmmmmm Maks. IJAG likey.

Draft saved Draft deleted