1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dancing with the Stars set for shark jump

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Show killer Ted McGinley is slated to be on the next season.

Along with Jeffery Ross!?!

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2008-08-25-dancing-lineup_N.htm

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Shouldn't you be watching the convention?

3. Inky_Wretch

Not until Thursday.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Active Member

Thank God! Our long national nightmare will finally be over! :D

5. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Jeff Ross? Good lord, this will be like his own personal roast on network TV.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

A couple of things:

You mean Cloris Leacheman isn't dead? She's gotta be pushing 80.

I won't mind seeing Kim K. and Brooke Burke's asses in tight dancing dresses.

I pity the woman who has to dance with Warren Sapp. He will knock her flat with his halitosis. I've gotten a whiff or two dealing with that miserable prick. What comes out of his mouth isn't much better. Here's hoping, for her sake, that they can make Lavoris times 10.

7. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Another thing I found interesting is that Lance Bass is going to be on it. A lot of gossip that he'll have a male partner, too. I haven't seen anything definitive, though.

8. Inky_Wretch

I hope he dances like he played football, with a half a can of Skoal in his lower lip.

9. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I keep laughing at Cloris Leachman's roast of Bob Saget, "I've got vibrators older than most of you. The only difference is, my vibrators still work."

And I cannot believe she'll be "dancing." Gosh I hope she doesn't break a hip.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Ok, I may finally give in and watch this for the first time just to see Brooke Burke.....or I could just google her ....

If you try that at work, safesearch is your friend.

:)

11. healingman

healingman Guest

Shark? "Oh the shark bites (snap fingers) with its teeth, dear (snap fingers) and he shows them pearly whites" ....

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Susan Lucci? Toni Braxton?

Oy vey!

Draft saved Draft deleted