1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dancing with the Stars 2010

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

And people went nuts when Howard Stern wanted everyone to vote for Sanjaya.

2. Ilmago

Ilmago Guest

Speaking of Howard Stern and Dancing with the Stars. He posted a link on his website yesterday. It's Dancing with the Stars in Argentina, it's pretty funny, but definitely NSFW. I suggest you guys to watch it if you have some time on your hands.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Sweet, sweet Maks. How I'll miss you.

4. Mizzougrad96

Brandy's a murderer, so I'm glad she's gone.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Is Kristie Alley her fitness coach?

6. Mizzougrad96

I thought she'd be the first gone, so I think this is completely hilarious.

7. SoCalScribe

SoCalScribe Member

Some of the people I know are apoplectic about the fact that SARAH PALIN'S KID is still on the show. It sends them into a rage every time she survives. They claim it's because of all the "tea baggers" who vote for her to send a political message. Funny thing is, they might be right.

DWTS should have seen this coming when Kate Gosselin -- who no one has any reason to like, even obliquely -- lasted as long as she did. People love a trainwreck, and if you mix that with politics, well...

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

They are right. That's exactly why she's still on. She gets the worst scores from the judges every single show. She's horrible. The judges struggle for what to say when she survives every week. They're turning the show into a complete farce.

My wife is among those who are apoplectic. It pisses her off that politics has to invade what she considers a politics-free zone. She said Kurt Warner was outstanding, and got voted off the first week.

I can't wait until 2013 when the whole crew can ride the trailer out of town and back to their igloo. This week there's a huge NYT Mag piece on Sarah Palin. Victim, victim, victim, victim, victim. One-trick pony.

10. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

this is why i hope she wins. and kurt warner didn't get voted off first week. in fact, he lasted quite a while.

11. Dick Whitman

Why do you hope she wins? Because she's the worst one?

12. Dick Whitman

The worst dancer on Dancing With the Stars is going to win the thing, and her mom is still going on and on and on in the New York Times this weekend about what a persecuted victim her and her family are.

This is the most excruciating 15 minutes of fame in modern American history.

Draft saved Draft deleted