1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dana Jacobson: Sarah Silverman wanna-be?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by terrier, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

She should've said f... William Donahue, too:

http://www.catholicleague.org/release.php?id=1381

For the record, ESPN suspended her for a week. Nice to know WWL misbehavior isn't just for the boys anymore.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

She better stop trying now. She'll never be Sarah Silverman. Never.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I say fuck Notre Dame and fuck Touchdown Jesus every Saturday during college football season. Does this mean the Catholic League, which should have better goddamn things to worry about than this heaping helping of shit, is going to come after me?

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

IT'S A FUCKING ROAST!

Nothing is supposed to be out of bounds at a roast.

5. And fuck William Donahue with a many-bladed can opener.

6. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

What's the difference between William Donahue and God? God doesn't think he's William Donahue.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

For the first 15 years of my life, I thought Jesus' full name was Jesus Fucking Christ, thanks to my mom. I'll tell her to check her mailbox.

8. KP

KP Active Member

For something that was part of a private function, weak. CL should put pressure on some of their priests who find that they can't keep some of their vows to the church the way they did to ESPN.

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

How about the CL worry about priests who molest children? Or realize that in th 21st Century, it's okay for a priest to be (A) married or (B) a woman or (C) gay. Maybe they can worry about the number of young American Catholics who are walking away from the church.

You know, real issues.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't think she was so much a Sarah Silverman wanna-be as much as a bad drunk.

11. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Why would Dana Jacobson want to be unfunny?

The quote doesn't seem to come off funny at all so I assume she is exactly like Sarah Silverman and not a wanna-be.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I think Dana should clarify her comments, When she said FUCK JESUS, she was referring to the 8 year old boy named Jesus who lives down the street. I believe the CATHOLIC LEAGUE regularly gets behind the fucking of 8 year old boys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.