1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Damon Lindelof wins The Twitters today

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Uncle.Ruckus, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

He looks like the gayest German veteran of World War I.

As for this ...

Wow. Besides the obvious shit-a-brick look he's rocking ... is he trying to pay homage to The Grinch Whole Christmas's ass? Cause those look like they could be his pants.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

And to be fair, your guy probably HAS a load in his pants. Unless he was feeling creative. Or hungry.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

When my youngest was three, we were getting back from church and after the boys ran into the house, my wife and I moved something in the garage and then walked into the house... His shoes and socks were at the doorway, his pants were in the kitchen, his shirt was in the living room and his underwear was on the stairs. We were both already in tears from laughing so hard, by the time we got upstairs and saw him barrelling down the hallway naked...

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

5. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Happy birthday, Biebs.

6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Excellent work by Lindelof. But it still doesn't make up for the last season of Loat.

Draft saved Draft deleted