1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Damn, Hillary's good

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Aug 7, 2007.

1. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Gotta hand it to her. Every time the Dems get together for a major televised debate, she rocks.

Dodd, Kucinich and Edwards have all had very good nights at the AFL-CIO debate, but Hillary just shines above the crowd. I'm finally giving in. She's gonna be the President.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I really hope I'm proven wrong one day. But I think it'll be quite a while -- if it happens at all -- until any person other than a white, rich male is elected president of this country. I don't think Clinton will make it this time, no matter how well she does. I think this nation has a long way to go in terms of equality.

3. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

So, you're saying Hilllary should fit right in?

4. Damn, the Indiana guy just brought the house down.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Martial law, no elections, President Cheney.

6. Senator Obama, would you honor Barry Bonds at the White House?

Jesus, Olbermann.

7. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

A likeable woman could get elected. It's a lot more about being rich and having the resources to run a campaign than it is about gender or race.

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Jesus Fenian, what do you expect?
    John Edwards's line about how they, the press corps, tries to distract the American public with trivia, has never rang more true.

9. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

The same basic post as some the Kos kids put up here in 2004, as I recall.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

What's Kos?

11. For HH, it's one of those "boogedy-boogedy" words -- like Moveon -- that he doesn't really understand, but that he believes mean something talismanic, to keep the nasty liberals away.

12. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

If Hillary's elected, the words "taxing your ass like the government" will never be more true. Should we go ahead and call ourselves the People's Democratic Republic of North America?

Draft saved Draft deleted