1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dammit...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I'm not surprised the office hotties thread was killed. I am surprised it lasted as long as it did without something deemed offensive coming up (unless I missed the good stuff).

(begin semi-rant)

As I said in another thread, though, I fail to see how it should astonish people that looks matter. Like it or not, there are a lot of people in this world who still think like sophomores in high school. (Not myself, of course.) Until that changes, things like who has a nice ass or a sexy voice on the phone will continue to drive some decisions.

There was an excellent post here a few weeks ago about supervisors. The poster said you could have the greatest person in the world, but it won't mean shit if that person can't schedule vacations and play the hardass sometimes.

But no one wants that these days. They want a nice PC world with no peaks and valleys. I think that kind of world would suck.

(end semi-rant)

2. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

I'm so confused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.