1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dallas ... The City of Fail

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

He probably should have grilled out at home, or at Jason Witten's house. Would have avoided a lot of questions that way. He didn't have to go to Mexico to avoid football for three days.

2. hpdrifter

hpdrifter Member

He's a Hall of Famer. And he's also in the Dickhead Hall of Fame. Oh, and he's lost the last four playoff games he's played in. Last win? '02 against the Giants when he was with San Francisco.

3. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I'll let you know when we get back from Cancun next Monday.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

It will be easier to clear customs if you deflate her.

5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

By the way, does everyone know T.O. paid for Tony and Jessica's little getaway?

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Why did he pay for it? He had to know the controversy that would surround the trip.

7. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Where can I cast my vote for TO in the nearest Democratic primary? His moment of teariness has made me believe in his sincere desire to help America.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm guessing for the video rights.

9. I didn't know people still lived in Cleveland.

10. So it's up to Owens to win every game he plays in? And he's the only member of the "Dickhead Hall of Fame?"

Spare me.

11. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Some one smarter would have thought: "Gee, I have a tabloid princess girlfriend and everywhere we go, we're going to be photographed. So I probably should stay home and study film."

Draft saved Draft deleted