1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dallas Cowboys @ San Diego Chargers, NFL Preseason, 6 p.m. on Sat., Aug. 18

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bbb1978, Aug 10, 2012.

1. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Anyone want a non-credentialed stringer with 10 years experience covering pro, college and HS sports to cover a NFL preseason game, Dallas Cowboys at San Diego Chargers?
    Gametime is at 6 p.m. on Saturday, August 18 at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego. I can cover the game, write a feature or two, and do more, if needed.

Anyone need my clips? E-mail me at: bobi78@juno.com

I have a Super Bowl Media Day clip from 2008, Patriots vs. Giants, with a nice story on former Patriots LB Tedy Bruschi, Giants LB Antonio Pierce and others.

Thanks,
    Bruce Bourquin

2. bbb1978

bbb1978 Member

Bump.

Not even any interest from those who cover the Cowboys who can't send a full-timer? Hmmm....

3. Dawgpound17

Dawgpound17 Member

I'm not sure what you mean by the "not any interest from those who cover the Cowboys who cant send a full-timer". If you are media covering the team you're able to send at least one or two writers and even if the beat guy can't make it or can't do they will send someone else on staff even the HS reporter before going outside the company, especially with someone who isn't credentialed

Draft saved Draft deleted