1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daily Dose Of Teacher Sex

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Pete Incaviglia, Jan 8, 2008.

1. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

why is it always female teacher on male student now. Creepy and strange at the same time.

2. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Figured I'd leave the other thread for the female teachers. Here's a couple of stories about some male perverts

Coach makes a move on a 17 year old while watching "Knocked Up". 3rd coach/student sexual incident in the county in a matter of months

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=718546

25 year old registered sex offender decides to take a 14 year old to the school dance

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331290,00.html

3. Another case from Northwest Arkansas:

http://www.nwaonline.com/articles/2008/02/20/news/022008bzteacherarrest.txt

When are female teachers going to be given sentences equivalent to their male colleagues who do this sort of thing? The former basketball coach at my high school (male) was convicted of having sex with two female students, ages 15 and 16, and given more than 30 years in prison. Think any of these female teachers are going to get anything like that?

Sleeping with an underage student is always wrong, no exceptions. Gender shouldn't matter when it comes to punishment.

4. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Here's the gem from the Northwest Arkansas article...

If a kid is 21 in high school, he/she has a lot more problems than a teacher wanting to bang them.

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

You think this stuff has always been going on this much and just wasn't getting reported, or has something really changed? I cannot believe how many of these case you hear about these last few years, seems like just about every day. Where did all these sex-starved female teachers come from and, more importantly, where were they when I was in school?

6. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Now everyone in the office is wondering I just burst out laughing.

7. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

You know I can only think of a couple of teachers I've had that I would be willing to get down with. I evidently just went to the wrong schools.

Once was my second grade teacher.

8. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

It's near impossible, but it could happen. Boy and girl are high school sweethearts. One is smart, and the other dumber than a rock. The smart one goes off to college and graduates in three years with a degree in secondary education. Meanwhile, the dumb one, who is too stupid to apparently drop out, slugs it out in high school. The couple never breaks up, and moves in together. The smart one gets a job teaching at the old high school, where on the first day the teacher immediately is arrested for having relations with a student under 21-years-old.

9. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

You precious young man!

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

My sister was 21 when she graduated high school; in fact, I graduated four names in front of her -- it was a proud day in my life. She's mentally-handicapped and was put on the seven-year program. I'm sure I don't have the official scribe complete correct, but in New York, 21 is the last year of tuition-free enrollment in a public high school, and is generally used for people with mental deficiencies. I'd imagine that's a large part of the rule instituted in Arkansas; not because they're slack-jawed yokels, like Cletus.

11. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Well, now I feel like a big pile of shit. Congrats to her for sticking it out and getting the diploma.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

OK, based on some of the commentary on this thread, let's be honest guys (see the poll I'm starting).

Draft saved Draft deleted