1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Daily dose of teacher sex (poll)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, Feb 20, 2008.

?

OK studs. Some of you talk, and understandably so considering the cultural view that a boy having s

1. Yes

56 vote(s)
    78.9%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm saving it for sweeps week.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

The poll says "17 year old" boy but doesn't say whether the teacher is male or female.

Some people will need to know that before voting.

3. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

There was a teacher at my high school who'd fuck the wind if it had an erection.

Actually, her hubby was in prison for a few years, and she had a thing for football players. God, I wanted to bang her hard, like the way a paint mixer at Home Depot mixes paint.

Then, a year after I graduated, one of the male teachers was accused of getting it on with one of the students. The case went on for like three years and pretty much almost ruined the guy's life and finances till the girl said she made it up because she was mad about a bad grade.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'd have paid good money to have sex with my summer-school health teacher. I worked hard and earned a few bucks that summer. I'd given her all of that and an I.O.U.

5. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

I agree ... it is a form of latent sexism. And I'm sad to admit that I still have some of it. Although I know women have the same sexual needs and desires as men, I'm more creeped out by a male teacher sleeping with a female student than a female teacher sleeping with a male student.

I know both are wrong, but something in my gut (societal conditioning, I suspect) makes me view them differently.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Why? Girls are far more mature than boys and more than likely better able to deal with sex.

This is one thing that pisses me off to no end.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Because there's a clear cultural view contrast between the two types of incidents? Sportschick, what do you think? Agree with me?

8. sportschick

You're just trying to get me to admit we agree on something, dammit!

The inability of men to handle the fact that their precious little daughters with their greater maturity are far more likely to able to handle the consequences of early sexual activity than their immature, horndog sons is fucking pathetic.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

There ya go. Good job.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I think.

11. sportschick

Also, I so would have banged the Algebra teacher if he hadn't been dating the older sister of one of my friends. Hot as balls.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Maybe if the poll had been for both sexes, you would have voted YES.

I thought the libber would come out in you, slapping silly these studs fantasizing about becoming teen-peer heroes.

I had an algebra teacher, probably about 40 and not too bad for 40, who would talk incessantly to her classes about so-and-so flirting with her, wanting to date her, having a secret admirer anytime some mischief occurred in class. She was quietly dismissed at year's end. Weird lady, but even if there had been an attraction, I couldn't imagine a lady my mom's age.

Draft saved Draft deleted