1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

D-T-friggin'-I

Discussion in 'Design Discussion' started by HackyMcHack, Feb 8, 2007.

1. HackyMcHack

HackyMcHack Member

Anybody here still use the beast?

2. pallister

pallister Guest

3. HackyMcHack

HackyMcHack Member

Well, I'm getting back into it after a number of years away, and I've forgotten how to combine several files into one (i.e. college basketball standings) by way of opening all at once. Is there a way to do it, or am I just dreaming?

4. pallister

pallister Guest

Haven't worked Sports on DTI in a while (which means no roundups), but don't you just shift-click on the files you want and then double click on one to open all of them?

5. HackyMcHack

HackyMcHack Member

Seems to me there was a quick way to append everything into one file. Shift-click wasn't doing it, but I might have been doing it wrong.

6. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

You might try going back to an old page that had the standings on it, and making a copy of them and updating it to the new page. Seems like you could make a library of standing items and we had a way of storing things on page 99, so you might check with your DTI rep.
    And I don't know what Pallister meant by no roundups, they are super-simple to do in DTI.

7. sgaleadfoot

sgaleadfoot Member

sadly, yes.

8. Lollygaggers

Lollygaggers Member

5.5, man, 5.5

Draft saved Draft deleted