1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

(D)Ann Coulter strikes again with a whole new target

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by slappy4428, Oct 11, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

She can't be a comedian because she's not funny.

She's an attention whore.

And if her intention is to be outrageous, she fails at that as well.

She's just plain dumb and even too dumb to be offensive.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Sorry, but Olberman, O'Reilly, and Hannity are paid performers and they just play their part the more they believe it the better the performance, but it's an act. Colmes? he's a fucking nobody, with nothing to say.

Coulter and Sharpton are similar, but no one takes Coulter seriously, she's fodder, she's the shit stain on the nations underwear.

Sharpton is a serious danger.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Bullshit.

Like that degenerate Rush & his bumboy Bill O, they have a huge following amongst the mouth-breathers like OT.

We see there crap defended time and time again on this board.

There are people who actually take the Axis of Ignorance seriously when the three of them couldn't put together a single coherent idea if their life depended on it.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Don;t get me wrong, I hope Coulter get herpes and her dick falls off, she's a sick twisted ill bastard, but she has zero resonance. If she called for a boycott of poison, no one would listen.

5. IU90

IU90 Member

I take it you haven't read many of Old Tony's posts.

6. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Seriously, does anyone watch "The Big Idea"?

7. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

i already hated coulter because i think she is an ignorant, hypocritical bitch, but now I really hate her.

8. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

When Ann insults Jews on TV, Borat throws hand party.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

At some point this becomes the fault of the network. Why does she continue to get a forum to spew hate?

11. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Because they know she'll say something stupid, and, sadly, that's what they want.

12. pallister

pallister Guest

NoOne,

Same reason Sharpton does. It makes for good TV, and people talk about it, which makes them keep watching, which makes them talk about it, which ... You get the idea. The substance of what is said has absolutely nothing to do with it. The Coulters and Sharptons of the world are not dull; they elicit strong reactions from both sides, and that's what matters in many media, not just TV.

Draft saved Draft deleted