1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Curb Your Enthusiasm finale

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lantaur, Nov 13, 2007.

1. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Didn't see anyone else bring up the episode from this past Sunday, but I thought it was another solid effort. I can't believe the season is already over! Hopefully Larry David will sign up for another (I read a story where he might go for two or three more seasons, but we'll see). You go L.D.!

2. Dignan

Dignan Guest

The montage at the end was hilarious. Will the Blacks be back for the next season, I wonder?

3. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Once L.D. goes (Loretta) Black he can't go back. Can he?

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Do you still have that tickle in your anus?

5. jimnorden

jimnorden Member

that episode had the feeling of a series finale. hope that's not true.

6. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Yeah, but so did the last season's (Larry's near death).

7. XXXX

XXXX Member

Does anyone know that song john legend was singing at the end?

Does Larry really end up with Loretta? That was crazy at the end.

When Larry tells the secretary to Shut the FUCK up was hillarious.

8. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I think they purposely left it open-ended in case the notoriously tempermental Larry decides he doesn't want to do the show anymore.

Season 5 was originally supposed to be the last, but they talked LD into doing another season. That's why he came back to life at the end.

But yeah, would love to see it continue. I hope the Blacks (particularly Leon) become a permanent part of the show.

9. TheHacker

TheHacker Member

I thought the season was OK overall -- maybe not quite as good as season 5, but still pretty good. I was waiting for a really good Suzie eruption and the only good one was when she smashed the bouquet of flowers in Larry's face after he messed up Sammy's chances of getting into the private school. Loved the one last season when she caught him on the security camera "mincing around" with her bra.

And I thought the scene a few episodes ago where Larry pissed off the guy with the Bluetooth headset and then sat there having a pretend conversation to show the guy how it was "the same level of annoyance" was pure genius. I just hope he keeps doing the show ... it's hilarious.

10. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Legend was singing "You Don't Know Me."

11. XXXX

XXXX Member

thanks

12. patchs

patchs Active Member

Brilliant finale.
    The scene where Susie gets told off is priceless with Larry's reaction classic.
    It has to return for another season, it's just too damn good.
    So, um, when does Entourage return?

Draft saved Draft deleted