1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Curb Your Enthusiasm, episode 3

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spinning27, Sep 24, 2007.

1. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Not as good overall as the first two, but still pretty funny

"You're a sample abuser."

"So mourners exercise? I'm going to remember that next time I lose a close member of my family."

"Little orphan Funkhouser."

"You have to be very vigilant when you're eating ice cream."

"I'm a great rectifier. That's what I do. I break down, I rectify. You don't need to tell me how to apologize to people. I've been apologizing to people since I was six years old, on a daily basis. I think I know what I'm doing."

"They call me daddy. I really love being called daddy. I don't particularly like children; that's why I don't have any. But I like being called daddy."

"See this hand? That's where she just had some lunch."

2. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

My favorite episode of the young season. Absolutely brilliant, especially the whole sample abuser bit and the 50 dollar drama.

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Loved it. Nice continuation of the prior two episodes.

"if you weren't my best friend, I'd rip your head off with my bare hands."

"I didn't know I was your best friend."

Stealing flowers. Gold.

4. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Banana? I wonder what that tastes like ... a banana?

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I would have liked some reference to the banishment from Jeff's house and vice versa. If I had to guess, this show was scheduled be second and was flipped with last week's show.

The sample stuff and trying to measure which line would be faster was Larry at his best -- the rest of the episode was weaker than the first two. Usually, Larry has some twisted basis for what he does, but stealing the flowers was just stupid.

Does anyone think if his real life divorce will somehow be part of the season? If I were his ex-wife, I'd sure as heck have made tried to get him to agree not to, but I wonder if it will.

Draft saved Draft deleted