1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CSI Miami drops a bomb

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I've only seen a 2-minute bit of one epsidode, and when I saw how bad Caruso acted his part I changed it never to return again. But, Khandi Alexander was pretty smokin' on News Radio. Man, I miss Phil Hartman.

2. NDub

NDub Guest

I understand what you mean about H. Like in Monday's episode, that dude was sitting behind the desk in the questioning room and Horatio had the right side of his body turned toward him, his head down and to the left staring at the suspect. Then he'd look away and talk to the guy, instead of looking him in the face like normal people do in standard conversation.

Christ.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Khandi's character is expected to show some humility, though somewhat unprofessional, as a way to show that the job can get to her at times. That's how she deals with the job, using pet names and treating the corpses like a Barbie doll.

NDub, I could not agree more with the way H was looking away during the convo. I rolled my eyes in hilarity, it was so crass.

4. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I do this at work now. Very effective management approach.

5. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Delko looked really dead, back-seat-of-Pulp-Fiction dead.

So I guess he isn't.

Draft saved Draft deleted