1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CSI Miami drops a bomb

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Left_Coast

Left_Coast Active Member

And New York is better than Miami.

2. NDub

NDub Guest

Miami gets ratings b/c the people are hotter. Look at Delko and Wolfe - ladies love them. And I sure as heck would love to do nasty things to Emily Procter and Eva La Rue. Couple that with the exotic setting of the show, and I think you've got some viewers. It's top 10 weekly Nielson for some reason and we all know it's not David Caruso's super-sweet acting.

By the way, Delko looked dead as hell laying there. Somehow he looked more alive in the hospital. I think he dies. My DirecTV guide said "one of the members of Horatio's team is fatally wounded." That means POOF DEAD. We shall see, though. I wonder if H goes to Baracas to kick Kruse's ass?

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Ding!

4. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

I tuned out after Speedle was killed off. There went my reason to watch CSI: Miami.

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Didn't bother to watch the rest of the show after this, but I was blown away by the magnificence of the evil criminals' master plan which began by one of them getting arrested for the first degree murder of a police officer.
    "They won't be expecting that, Pablo."

6. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Beware: The link below is a spoiler concerning Delco's fate. Just saw this thread and thought some of you would like to know. If you don't, then avoid clicking.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/02/05/earlyshow/leisure/celebspot/main2431611.shtml

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

WTF!?! Delco has on sunglasses and H doesn't.

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

It was better with Speed, but I still get pulled in every time.

9. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Speed should have cleaned his gun.

10. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

Is it just me, or does H have more arch-enemies than Batman?

BTW, how cool would it have been to see Caruso in the rain Sunday wearing his sunglasses?

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I was kind of shocked CBS didn't air CSI: Miami right after the Super Bowl. There was a natural tie-in since the game was there.

12. SnoopCoog

SnoopCoog Member

I don't know why I watch this show. Inky is right. Khandi Alexander is terrible the way she gushes over the dead bodies and cries and calls them pet names. Show some professionalism.
    And why does Horatio always rotate and from standing facing the person he's talking to to a position of looking over his shoulder? And isn't it weird people just walk up to Horatio, who seems to be standing in front of their building for no reason or in the main hall just standing there? It's all so fake.

Draft saved Draft deleted