1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CSI Miami drops a bomb

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Feb 5, 2007.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Spoiler ahead:

They killed off Eric Delko. At least, that's how it looked.

Holy effin' shit. Didn't see that coming at all.

2. YEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

EDIT: I can't stand Mr. Wolfe. Why not kill that asshat off? First Speedle, now Delko. Grrrrrrrrr!

4. John

John Well-Known Member

(Taking off sunglasses, leaning head down and to the right)

Interesting.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I saw the preview for the show during the Super Bowl and it showed Delko lying on the ground near the end of the commercial.

That was a dead fucking giveaway to me that something was going to happen to Delko. He'll be hanging on to dear life next week, when Horatio pulls off the sunglasses and go "Let's find him and take him down."

If that was anyone else, the response should be "Let's go find the motherfucker and I'll handle the execution...by myself."

6. DrewWilson

DrewWilson Member

(puts sunglasses on slowly)

"Eric will be just fine."

I can't see them killing him off. The only reason they killed Speedle off was because that actor wanted out of his contract because he got sick of the scientific dialogue. (Although I'm sure Horatio's overacting might have had something to do with it. Cracks me up)

7. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

It is the greatest show on television for a reason! The previews for next week make it seem like Eric isn't dead. I was utterly stunned at that move.

I have the theory that Eric was hit by a bullet that bounced off of H's invisible force field. I'm sure the crime lab will find the trajectory odd.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'm becoming more convinced that Caruso's bad acting is infecting the entire cast. Khandi Alexander is almost as bad, usually on the verge of tears in at least one scene per episode.

9. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

How can you people watch that shit?

10. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

CSI: Miami rules!

It's great because it's so horrid.

11. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Actually, it would be:

"Eric," (agonizing pause, slowly puts on sunglasses) "will be fine."

12. leo1

leo1 Active Member

csi: miami isn't even in the same neighborhood as csi. the vegas one is so much better.

Draft saved Draft deleted