1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CSI finale (now w/spoilers)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, May 17, 2007.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I thought the second episode that aired last night (the high school love quadrangle) was an appropriate folo to the season finale about the miniature killer. The last scene alone is the kicker there: It makes clear that Grissom has deep feelings for Sara, even though he never comes right out and says it. The only way they could have improved upon that choice was to air the rerun before the season finale, giving Natalie's attack on Sara much more of a dramatic kick.

2. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

Camp Anawanna, we hold you in our hearts
    And When we think about you
    It makes me wanna fart
    Its I hope we never part
    Get it right or pay the price

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I did not catch the body double thing on the final scene. I'll have to go back and look again.

4. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

She ought to be careful how she handles this. She needs the show more than it needs her.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The show could use some new blood. Ever notice the way she talks? I think she and the smart guy on Criminal Minds are related.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

This is the second time she's had contract squabbles. Last time, she pulled the guy who plays Nick into it, they were both fired and then rehired a few days later.

At some point, the producers might kill her off just to rid themselves of Jorja. Hell, we might have seen it last night.

7. HejiraHenry

That was the general thinking in the runup to the episode, especially after the "Sara disappears" angle emerged.

8. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

Can't say I'd really miss her.

Grissom's irreplacable, and I think Willows would be hard to replace. But the rest of the cast? Not so much.

9. HejiraHenry

Grissom is, indeed, the one cog in the machine that can't be replaced.

But having watched the show from the very start, I've got a lot of fondness for the whole cast -- except for Sara. Just never warmed to her. Not at all sure why she floats Grissom's boat – I was much more geeked up about Gil and Lady Heather.

The cast has almost gotten too big now, though.

With Greg getting more time and two police officers and even the Lab Rats getting an episode, the whole thing needs some pruning.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm sure if she dies - Grissom will become an even bigger ray of sunshine...

11. Saint Lou

Saint Lou Member

It took me a couple days to finally watch the finale, but count me in the group who was disappointed in it.

12. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

I don't get it either. I guess I just don't find Jorja Fox all that attractive.

Draft saved Draft deleted