1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crunk and White: The Elements of Style.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by westcoastvol, Apr 3, 2008.

1. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Okay, for whatever reason last night, I found myself reading an article on Shaq's divorce, how he cheated, his wife cheated, yada yada yada.

The story itself wasn't overly spectacular, but to say the comments section was just epic is an undersell. A very, very, very small sampling:

"I would have left that n**** with the skid marked tighty whities he got on his big behind. She's entitled to more than 9 mil....hell, she's needs to be named a saint for spitting out them turkey sized ass kids."

"Whose responsible for leaving the cage open for this chicken hawk bitch! I thought we ran yo ass outta here like flo jo last week or the week before you trailer draggin coast to coast dru scarymore lookalike, i hate you gutter monkey!!"

"Dang Shaq stop tripping...you know it's gonna cost a guape to raise all those rug rats...not to mention now she has to pay to have that surgery to tighten back up the goods so a human can get some satisfaction whereas your big oversized self has stretched it to hurricane katrina size....i'm just saying, chill..."

"DONT PAY DOLLY ANY MIND SHE MAD CUZ ON HER WAY TO GET HER FOOD STAMPS THE WHEEL ON HER SKATES BROKE AND SHE FELL AND SHE GOT A HOLE IN HER LEATHER TURTLENECK..SO SHE HAVING A BAD DAY."

http://www.mediatakeout.com/12832/shaqs_side_of_things_when_my_wife_found_out_i_got_my_jumpoff_pregnant_she_stole_9m.html

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

It's like a web version of 'Barbershop'.

Draft saved Draft deleted