1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crossthread font: SJ.com Resolution

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Apr 11, 2009.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

You ARE a regular around here...

2. Every day for the past five years. ;) I just posted when the mood struck me. I guess a new name struck my mood pretty good.

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I like that, but what if you're sarcastically trying to say you're being clever, like if you're making a dumb joke on purpose? I guess we need a separate font for that.

Geez, the overall number of posts is going to go way down, because it's going to take forever to code them up ...

4. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

You could possibly use maroon for that. I was sort of baffled by the number of available font colors.

5. ArnoldBabar

So like, if sarcasm is blue, and cleverness is yellow, sarcastic cleverness could be green? We're going to need a color wheel.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

I thought blue was geography, yellow was history, pink was entertainment, brown was arts & literature, green was science and nature and orange was sports & leisure.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I heart you.

8. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

I thought it was too. Trivial pursuit is my game.

9. pallister

pallister Guest

Old-school trivial pursuit is awesome. That fancy new stuff sucks.

10. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I thought black was for post-padding?

11. ArnoldBabar

Damn solid.

12. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I once said "red font" to a Cajun woman, a teacher, who blushed and said it reminded her of her favorite sexual position. If you are not a linguist (cunning or otherwise) you might need some time to figure it out. Man, I miss her.

Draft saved Draft deleted