1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crossed Giblets of Death IV

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Nov 24, 2008.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

no no no...

21's mom: Marilyn Cooper, also known as the mother of Lilith Sternin Crane, Betty Sternin.

Lou: Who else, Lou Jacobi [​IMG]

21? Not sure, but can guess who wouldn't... [​IMG]

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

It was Julie until they got the place in the Hamptons.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

No love for the IV Horsemen?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nice...

So why are you in Dallas already? It's only Monday.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Good Lord, I just blew snot out my nose from laughing.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

IV-Scoreboard and and seven provaby hot chicks ago, our IV-Fathers set forth to create a thread about Thanksgiving.

7. Damn, 21, I thought my family was wierd. My other half says my family needs to go to the nut hatch. I think that by the end of this week, my head is going to explode. My family is coming to me this year. I don't know if that's good or bad yet. Let's see if I am coherent when they show up Thursday morning.

8. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

I would SO not drink that bathwater.

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

So, after a day that went straight to the shitter... there's 21 and IV. Bless you, child.

Do go on.

11. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

21, I would like to thank you for keeping this place updated on the difficulties you're experiencing. Most of us can be thankful that we don't have those kind of family holiday squabbles. Thanks for the laughs too, I gotta keep reading this thread.

As for me, it's a tradition of watching Planes Trains & Automobiles with my father and then drinking and feasting and farting and belching away during the football games. Dad's actually cooking this year, his first Thanksgiving dinner attempt ever I think, and the first time he's been in the kitchen on Thanksgiving to cook since my mother passed four years ago. Should be entertaining.

As for me, I can't enjoy Thanksgiving as much as I'd like to this year because I have to be up at 3 a.m. on Friday morning to go in to work on Black Friday.

Oh the joy! I'll probably have a thread up about that one when I get home. That is, providing that I make it home after that day.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

This thread is worthless without pictures of Jewely.

Draft saved Draft deleted