1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crossed Giblets Of Death III -- The Reckoning

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Re: Only Three Days Left....

How do I change the title?

2. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Re: Only Three Days Left....

I think you can do it by editing the original post.

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Barsuk's right. Just go into the original post, hit "modify," then rewrite the thread title.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I can't work like this.

5. funky_mountain

funky_mountain Active Member

this maybe belongs on the taboo thread ... it wasn't, by chance, you, was it?

6. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

It Begins.....

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Last Sunday.

Voice mail.

'Darling, are you there? Can you pick up? I'll just talk for a moment, maybe you're in the bathroom. Hmmmhymmmmm lalalal, stiiiillllll not theeeeere..ooh, I wanted to ask, can your Boom get us any Jersey Boy tickets? Lou wants to take me for my, what? Lou, I'm not talking to you, I'm on the I SAID I'M ON THE PHONE! WITH 21! YES, I'M ASKING ABOUT THE TICKETS RIGHT NOW...anyway dear, are you there? I'm just wondering, do you still have that little refrigerator from your first little apartment? Remember, Dad and I took you to Sears, do you still have it? Can you let me know? I guess you're not there? Call me back, dear.'

Now, one thing I have learned over the many years, is that Knowledge is Power. Know Thine Enemy. Call Thy Sister First.

'Why does mom want to know if I have a little refrigerator?'

'You don't want to know.'

'Actually, I DO want to know.'

'No, 21, you do NOT want to know. Just show up, bring your nice bottle of wine or whatever the hell you grab on the way, I'll take care of the smell and mom's bras and LinZee's entire bat mitzvah in two weeks, just don't worry about anything. Can I go now?'

Hmm.

'Mom's bras?'

'I don't have time for this shit, 21, just bring the fucking little refrigerator or don't. I have to go, Emmah is blowing all the yolks out of the eggs.' Click.

Hmm.

(Note--just noticed this was post 13,666....DOUBLE EVIL!! AN OMEN!!)

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

When's the next episode? WHEN'S THE NEXT EPISODE?!?!?!

9. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

No. Me too.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Damn, and I was going to invite you for dinner too...

11. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

Yeah, I was going to ask you what you thought of Siran Stacy. But not at dinner. Sounds like I'd get a shower.

Instead, I'll go to my mom's house and, once my sisters are full of turkey, listen to them loudly complain about what an ass their older brother was before they start playing spoons with all the subtlety of a hockey fight. Then to work.

12. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

"Grandma, what's in the basement?"

[​IMG]

No one will be admitted to this theater after the feature begins. Nor will anyone be allowed to leave.

Draft saved Draft deleted