1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crossed Giblets Of Death III -- The Reckoning

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Re: Only Three Days Left....

Well, I don't write as colorfully as you, but I may have some good stories to tell after Turkey Day. I am going over to my roommate's mom's house. The cast will be me and the two roommates, his very Italian widowed mother, his uncle - who is a retired New Jersey cop - our sports copy editor, who has the most extreme Type A personality and who most of us hate but feel bad for, another one of our writer's who thinks he knows everything and another photog who is a little naive to say the least.

There will be lots of wine and lots of beer, with the potential for snow in West Texas. Should be interesting.

2. Re: Only Three Days Left....

I'm going to be peppering 21 questions because this is my first thanksgiving thread and I'm fascinated by the whole motherly guilt stuff. Just for background, and not daring to attempt to steal 21's thunder, I will tell you my house was quite the opposite.

My most memorable thanksgiving was when I was still in college. My girlfriend at the time, who for all I know posts on here (from what I understand she's doing quite well in sports now), and my best friend came home with me for the holiday break.

We all passed out on the couch during Thanksgiving dinner as my relatives ate around us. That night we all got sloshed, along with my teenage brother, his high school friends and my older sister, who was also visiting for the break.

One of the high school girls tried to orally pleasure my best friend, which would have been fine had she not been 17ish and puking on my brother's carpet. She also tried to seduce me as I cleaned up her vomit. It turned into one Thanksgiving orgy. Kids making out and other grunting exercises in corners, under blankets.

To this day, I'm still trying to figure out who was fucking my sister.

3. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Why, Write-Brained, would you ever want to know that? My sister's married and I still don't want to know.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I want to hear more about your sister having sex with boyfriends while the room smelled of cat piss....

And when are you making the trek oyver the river thru the hoods?

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'm actually really glad this story ended this way and not like that terrible internet story about the girl meeting the guy on the internet and it turning out to be her dad.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Goddamnit. Shit like that never happened to me.

7. Re: Only Three Days Left....

Me neither. The girlfriend and I were holed up in my mom's room having unrandom, rather predictable relations. I'd just come up for air every now and then to make sure no one was burning down the house.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

That is horrible.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Too bad you weren't single, you could have had a six-way with the high school girls.

10. One day away....

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

You need to change our headline.

(Although 'One Day Away' made me think of 'One Day More,' completing your whole Javert scenario...)

Fascinated by the 'Slut Sisters Do Thanksgiving' angle developing here.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

As long as its not "One More Day"

Draft saved Draft deleted