1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crossed Giblets of Death 2010 -- Season 666

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Nov 23, 2010.

1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

We've already had Thanksgiving here in Canuckistan but this time of year can mean only two things - the Crossed Giblets thread and the Return of the Flat Sheep of Mimico.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I think she is one of "Lyle's" bingo friends from the senior center. I don't even think her name is Rhonda but Lou calls her Rhonda.
    Last summer when you had me drive him to his haircut he was humming "Help me Rhonda" . I asked him if he likes the Beach Boys and he told me about the summer of '64 he spent surfing on Southern California. Maybe you should work some Beach Boys tunes into your Thanksgiving mix.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

If my mother hears you call him Lyle, you are a dead man walking.

We are way ahead of ourselves here, except to say that Lou has a new, um, friend, who thinks Lou is her husband Lyle. And Lou seems to agree.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

If Lou is getting laid, he probably doesn't care what she calls him.

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Define getting laid, and I'll get back to this.

6. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

On my way to my cousin's house for our usually boring Thanksgiving. Her husband keeps the house so cold, that I have to sleep wearing 3 or 4 layers of clothes and a hat. And often a Thermacare heat wrap.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I'm sick, my back is screwed up, I broke my finger Saturday, I've got a buttload of studying and finance homework, and people are coming to our house for the holiday.
    Worst Thanksgiving I've known.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah but hey you finally won a game in fantasy this week. Chin up, Buck.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Whatever.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I really can't continue until I know how the beloved Buck broke his finger.

11. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I take it your sister still hasn't mastered texting in English, not teenager.

12. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Maceronie. Seriously.

She has a Ph.D in something, I can't remember what.

Draft saved Draft deleted