1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crest Whitening Strips

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by farmerjerome, Jun 29, 2006.

1. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

She is kind of annoying, isn't she? I couldn't never do the stuff that she does.

Nick, however..... :-*

2. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Love, love, love "What Not to Wear"!!  But you're right -- it's beyond a product placement.  It's like Carmindy is their paid spokeswoman.  

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I think Clinton might be my posterboy for my love for gay men. Lord, how I love that man.

And I wrote 21 a couple weeks ago asking if I was insane for part of me wanting to go to NYC for one night and pay $400 to have Nick Arrojo cut my hair. He's amazing. And I just want a makeover, and having seen what he does...it almost seems worth it somehow.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Let me be the first to welcome back IJAG into the fold.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I never went anywhere. Just to be with Kaysar.:)

6. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I'm pretty certain I'm not a candidate for that show (for one, I've purchased new clothes since the 80s and I know my clothes fit me), but after watching it, I always want to nominate myself for it.  It seems like it would be fun to shop with Clinton and Stacy.  

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I keep wanting to put my mom up for nomination. But she'd never wear anything like what they put people in. She just wants jeans and t-shirts, and she wears scrubs four days a week.

I want to nominate myself, just to be able to go to NYC and buy really good shoes.

8. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I'd go too. I can never find an outfit that looks completely put together. And I want to see Nick. Badly. :)

9. patchs

patchs Active Member

I confess, I watch WNTW.
    I feel so ashamed!
    But I like it when they take a slut and turn her classy.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

In terms of things I wasn't expecting to read, that last line just made me snicker.

11. patchs

patchs Active Member

That was the idea.
    But it is funny when they take a ho dresser and turn her into Ms. Businesswoman.
    I admit, I'd like to have 5Gs and a pair of stylists make me over.
    And Stacy isn't too shabby on the eyes.

12. SEWnSO

SEWnSO Member

Nick cuts off WAY too much hair, IMHO. Still, it would be great to get the new wardrobe.

Draft saved Draft deleted