1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Crest Whitening Strips

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by farmerjerome, Jun 29, 2006.

1. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

The difference is that Altoids won't bleach your penis.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Tried using them once before but just wasn't disciplined enough to remember every day (and night). I really should because, although my only teeth "vice" is coffee (I don't drink soda or smoke) and I brush three times a day (really, I do), my teeth are not really all that white.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

The instructions don't say anything about the "P" . It does mention possilbe vaginal discomfort so really its us men that need to be considerate. Those new pearly whites may turn her on but will also send her running for the Monostat.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Ouch.

5. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Um, back on the subject here ( ;)). When you take them off, do you have to rinse your mouth, or do you leave the peroxide on?

And, I agree with Cadet. They do make your teeth feel really clean afterwards.

6. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Some of us pay very good money to have our penis bleached.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I now know way too much about too many SportsJournalists.com members.

8. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

As I recall, you rinse afterwards. Someone posted earlier that you use them before you brush. I seem to remember brushing first, but I don't remember for sure. I followed whatever the directions said. A few of my friends and my parents noticed my teeth were whiter and I see the difference, especially in photos of myself.

9. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

It was me, I suggested brushing both before and after. Before so you're not bleaching the junk on your teeth... And after so you get the excess peroxide residue completely out of there.

10. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Thanks. I didn't really want to walk around wth a bunch of peroxide gel on my teeth.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

What if you don't wear make-up?

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I've used them, but not regularly. But Carmindy on my guilty pleasure "What Not To Wear" has made me hate them. It's the most blatant product placement since the Coke cups on American Idol.

Bleah.

Draft saved Draft deleted